Monday, June 27, 2011


I have been super busy preparing for my show at the Artcapsule Gallery in Oxford next week.  I will take a sec tomorrow to post the announcement but for now, here are a couple of pieces that will be included...


She is an one of my earlier pieces but still, one of my favorites.  


another early piece (gearing up for the Dream Cruise).

*****
I will also have a small number of prints available.  
*****


Broken

The original has found a good home but I will have several limited edition prints of this piece available.  


*****

I really think my work is best viewed in person.  The three dimensional aspect of my pieces is difficult to fully capture in a low-res photo.  With that said, I hope to see you all at the gallery.  - Details to come.

1 comment:

Terri Morse said...

Laura, your work is fascinating. I am particularly drawn to Broken. It is profound in its simplicity. Good luck to you at the show! Hugs, Terri