Tuesday, March 29, 2011

recreating my dream

I have vivid dreams and I almost always remember them.  I will not trouble you with the details of my latest - I have been on the receiving end of a dream story and it is almost never possible to relate the emotion of a dream experience to another.  I, however, was so very impacted by the imagery in this dream that I took it to a digital level.  Below is the image - straight from inside my head.




On another note, I am still working diligently and daily on a new high-impact piece.  It is a slow process but I hope it will be worth the wait.  I have decided to post another piece that has not been previously posted to the blog although it is on my artwork page.  




I do so enjoy finding unique pictures to incorporate into my Shadowplay pieces.  I have recently been mixing characters from several sources to create my pieces but the above piece was recreated from a vintage shower scene and to me embraces the parallels in us as well as our individuality.  

No comments: