Sunday, March 13, 2011

I have not been very attentive to this blog of late.  I have, unfortunately, been nursing a rotator cuff injury that has put a crimp in my artistic endeavors.  Physical Therapy starts tomorrow.  But, I now know which of my pieces has been juried into the Michigan Fine Arts Competition.  The opening artist reception and awards ceremony will be at the BBAC (Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center) on April 1, 2011 (hopefully this falling on April Fool's Day is not a bad omen).  I look forward to attending.

I am S L O W L Y finishing another provocative piece that will (hopefully) speak for itself.  I hope to finish it this week and present it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!
This blog is really frantastic and profoundly deep; maybe more than most people are willing to go.
Keep up the battle cry, Laura, maybe, just maybe you will make an impact on peoples lives.