Friday, April 22, 2011

Imagine

"Imagination is everything.  It is the preview of life's coming attractions"
                                                            -Albert Einstein-


I have been struggling with this project for weeks now and I finally see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.  This is my third attempt at creating what I see in my mind and I believe I am now on the right path.  These pieces are soooo difficult to capture on camera and I wish I could invite you into my studio to see them first hand.  There is still much to do to meet the May 15th deadline for entry into my next competition.  
On another note, I will, over the next few weeks, attempt to expand my blogging to include other areas of interest.  When a piece takes this long to bring into existence, I find myself totally immersed in the process and without much to blog about.  By diversifying my blog, I hope to inspire others to bring creative expression to  everyday life.

No comments: