Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Window Dressing




My work is currently featured in the front window of Margot’s Gallery (http://margotsgalleryframe.com/), a lovely little shop in Oxford, Michigan.  I am so grateful that the owner, Margot, offered me the space to display my work.  She is very knowledgeable and a valuable resource to me as I attempt to expand my artistic horizons.  






 Oxford is a quaint, little, nearby village and the main street is traversed by many commuters daily.  My work is getting so much attention lately and I am inspired by the encouragement I am receiving.  I have several thought provoking pieces in the works and can’t wait to share them.  






I wasn’t sure about the red background but I think it works!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laura, just awesome; you are so talented,you have no idea!!!!!!!