Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wandering



I know I haven't been keeping up with my blog as much as I should but life seems to be getting in the way lately.  We have had more than our fair share of issues over the last month or so.  I can hardly believe it has not even been a month since Christmas.  I won't go into the details but suffice to say it has been a month with many ups and downs (more downs though, unfortunately)  I will try to post more often.

I am currently working under a deadline for a new competitive submission.   I have been advised to  attempt entry.  My current work is veering away from the cutesy and turning towards more serious issues.  I am certain this is due to the current tenor my in life and I will relax into more upbeat subjects again.  But I do feel I am growing as an artist and as an individual.

No comments: