Friday, July 23, 2010

Emerge

Welcome to my new blog.  I guess you might say I'm running a little late to this party but I am now ready to share my whimsy with the world.  I want to start out by sharing a few pics of my current status - from garden to studio.




Planters gone wild!





My organic veggie patch.



 
Sweet Peas - My fav!




What do you do with an old iron crib? 


As for my art, I can't let you into my studio yet, it's far too messy at the moment, but I am really exited about my current projects.  Several are at the printer and I will show them next week when I list the prints on Etsy.  I'm not yet ready to part with the originals.  In the meantime, here's a taste of my current passion:


Lorraine - a mixed media collage. 



Balloon Girl.  I absolutely love her!


No comments: