Sunday, July 10, 2011

exhibition news




(My newest piece)

I am still floating on air after my first solo-show at ArtCapsule Gallery in Oxford.  The night could not have gone better.  I received a ton of positive feedback regarding my pieces and this feedback was bolstered by a good number of sales.  Many of my original pieces sold on Friday night as well as several of my Artist Proofs.  This show will run through July 28th and I hope others will check it out.  I welcome all comments and questions.  Feel free to post them on my blog.   For now here are a few pics.  


My dad & mom attended 
(Smile mom!)

Susanne & I
(Can you tell we're sisters?)


Going in for a closer look.

Robb, the owner of ArtCapsule,  had my piece entitled Willa enlarged for the front window and as a special touch provided a pen for patrons to express themselves.  

To read more about this event and for more pics. visit the gallery's blog,  where Vickie has recorded the highlights of the evening.  





No comments: