Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something Different

I have been busy with new projects but want to take the time to document a project I am currently working on as well as a fairly recent, very different project that is a tribute to individualism...

First - Some new endeavors:


A work in progress.  This is a little experiment I have been working on for several weeks.  Both the girl and the fish are created from fabric.  Her dress is vintage lace.  I painted the silly sea life and embellished them with some vintage silk yo yo eyes I picked up at a flea market.  Now I think maybe bubbles?







 

Below is a project heralding individualism that I worked on for several months.  It involves a printers drawer, some scrapbook paper, photographs, quotations printed and haphazardly cut and other relevant items.  It was probably the most time consuming project I have done, but I am happy with the results.







No comments: